Senin, 02 Mei 2016

Postcard: Hello from Maldives, for the birthday-girl!



To: Via



Hiyya salts! So, yeah I’m writing you a letter for wishing you a happiest birthday! Today is your birthday right? Hehe.. Well, I’m on this beautiful beach in Maldives with my fiancé, Niall. We’re having our anniversary here. Oh by the way, he proposed me when we were walking hand-in-hand, when the sun goes down. He knelled down and took my hand. All I could do was just stood there, stared at him speechless, and looking down at his beautiful ocean-blue-eyes. Well, enough from me and Niall, teehee. Oh by the way, he wishes you a happiest birthday too!

Oh, you know what? You should come here with your boyfriend, Evan. I recommended you this gorgeous place because this is the best place for both of you to have a romantic vacation, plus, you can do a lot of things in here such as; surfing, tanning, snorkeling, diving, or maybe you can make a sandcastle with Evan! But, if you guys want to..

This is all from me. I’m enjoying my vacation so much, hope you're fine there. Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SALTS!



Your soon-to-be-married girl-bestfriend

Widi, xoxo

1 komentar:

  1. Hi Widi, wow Maldives! May be for the next time we can go there together hehhe

    BalasHapus