Sabtu, 20 Februari 2016

Funny Story

Hola amigo! Hahaha, so on my 2nd post I'm gonna share my funny story. Well, actually I got a lotta funny stories, but this one is very very very fresh from the oven, so I'm gonna write and publish this one. Happy reading ;)


It happened around one week ago when me and my girls, whoops, me and my friends were sitting on DPR waiting for me and my other friend, Ika to finish our meal. I am the loudest, the hyper, the energetic, the sassiest and the most annoying person (yea I admit, seriously this is the real me) from the table, looking around for people or maybe for some cute guys to stare or even to be our gossiping subject. A lot of people walked by, and we couldn't find the perfect one for us to be our subject. We're saying hi to people we knew, saying hi to the lecturers, and we're teasing one of our guy friend too, haha.
We're getting bored not having a people who will be our "victim", then I decided to put on some music. We sing along together, especially me and Via, because that time my phone played One Direction's song and we love One Direction. When I drank my milk, I looked around and found this cute guy from the engineering faculty, walked towards our table with his friends. But this cute guy have this side-bang or "poni lempar". I looked at him once again and one of my friend, Sesil, whispering and saying something like this, "hey girls, look at him, that polwan guy", I asked her "what is polwan?", she replied "poni lempar menawan". And suddenly we burst in loud laugh until all the people who sitting around us looking at us with weird expression. 
This is the annoying and the funny one (for me), when we're busy laughing, one of my friend, Via saying this words out loud "what?! poni lempar?", and suddenly the guy whom we're talking about looking at us, feeling embarrassed, and he quickly walked away with his fellas and we laughed again, so hard until our tummy's hurt.

Well, this is my story, haha. Hope you enjoy reading this one. And don't forget to give a comment or even your opinion about my story. See you latter, salts! x

4 komentar:

  1. i feel happy and i feel enjoy when i was reading your funny story. That is very interesting for me.

    BalasHapus
  2. Hahaha I can not stop laughing when I read your posting. It's so funny for me. I can remeber it clearly when I did that.

    BalasHapus
  3. OMG, girlss your victim'll not forget that monent
    Hahahahaha

    BalasHapus
  4. hahaha I like your story. That's make me laughed. I think you have to show me who is that guy. Because I want to know who is he hahahaha

    BalasHapus