Selasa, 01 Maret 2016

Malang, where I put my heart there, forever and always

Ayye guys, haha. In this post, I'm gonna tell you a little bit of my lovely hometown, "MALANG". So, let's travel to Malang :P


Malang, one of the most popular city in East Java which located near Batu. Malang has a cold weather compared to Surabaya. In Malang, we can go to school or go to the campus by walking, and the air is not too polluted as the air in Surabaya.

Town Hall

Malang is so famous to people who likes to have a nature trip. We have a lot of beautiful beaches and hills to visit. There are some unspoilt beaches which can be your favorite place to visit. Beside the nature trip, Malang also famous for the culinary trip. There's a lot of cafe or even restaurants in Malang with good prices and also tasty food. Every saturday night, a lot of people, especially teenagers, go to the cafe with their friends or even their lover to spend their night having a little conversation or just chilling and taking some pictures and upload it to their instagram account. Oh, and also Malang is famous for the meatball or "bakso". People often visited Malang to eat the famous "bakso" in Malang, called "Bakso President", which located in Batanghari street number 5. Many famous people already visited "Bakso President".

Balekambang Beach in Malang














Malang has this gothic church named Kayutangan, because it's located in Kayutangan street. Many tourists had visited this beautiful church, and some of  them even come to the mass and have mass in this church. Malang also has a double-decker bus to carry a foreign tourists and a local tourist who want to have a tour around Malang. So if you guys want to have a tour around Malang, you can try this double-decker bus if you want, ehe.
 
the double-decker bus

Kayutangan Church


 

























Well, I think it's enough, because if I continued this, it will be a very very very long post and you guys will be bored and not too curious about Malang, haha. If you who haven't visited Malang yet, you can give me a call and maybe sometimes we can go to Malang together, haha :P


Don't forget to comment, guys after reading my post. Let me know if I had a mistakes maybe? Thankyouuu :) x

4 komentar:

  1. I like your story about your hometown. it is very beautiful and interesting. Please give a comment in my blog.. thank you..

    BalasHapus
  2. It's good to upload some picture, it'll not make you boring on just read words, btw can tell me how to make Niall face as the cursor?

    NB: Read my blog Widyyy ^^

    BalasHapus
  3. widi take me to malang. I want to go there and spend my holiday there. I want to ride the double-decker bus

    BalasHapus
  4. oh my God I miss Malang :( it is one of my favorite city haha lets go there!!! thank you for your information about Malang ^^

    BalasHapus