Sabtu, 12 Maret 2016

Journal: Reflection about the Writing Class A

Hello, so in this past 3 months I've been studying in writing class A. I've got a lot of new vocabulary, grammar, and a lot of memories with my classmates too. I've learned about how to use this blog to post my assignments, and also decorating it to be a cool-blog for me. I think this is the good way to reduce the paper-use. And also, we are living in this 21st century, right? So I think if we still use the paper for the assignment, it's a little bit old-fashioned. Besides, we can now understand how to use and run our own blog.

But sometimes when the lecturer is teaching and explaining in front of the class, some of my friends annoyed me because they keep talking and maybe have a little romance so I can't keep up with what the lecturer said without looking straight to the white-board. I'm a person who can't sit still and listening without doing nothing, so I often checking on my phone and budging my friend, whom sitting right beside me (fortunately, she doesn't mind at all) and talking to my other friends. But, I still can catch what the lecturer has been said, and fortunately I guess the lecturer is very very understanding toward me and the other classmates.

So, yeah, this is all I wanna tell you about how's my writing class. Hopefully you guys like it and don't forget to comment down bellow. Thankyou x

1 komentar:

  1. hi Widy . I think, I have the same reflection with you haha but maybe, you can tell more about the profits of writing class, specially for you^^

    BalasHapus